Job Description Summary
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for B2B marketing to build, develop and optimize multi-channel marketing programs to increase awareness, drive demand and shorten the sales cycle for CCC’s Insurance products including Auto Physical Damage (APD) and Casualty. An attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills are crucial to your success. In your role as Marketing Manager, you will interface with sales leadership, product management and the marketing team to align on revenue goals and go-to-market strategies, and collaborate with creative and digital resources to execute deliverables.
- Direct and execute marketing plans and high-touch marketing activities that a) increase awareness of CCC, b) move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and c) drive demand.
- Partner with product management and internal marketing teams to define product messaging and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead development of sales enablement tools including presentations, collateral and digital assets
- Identify, monitor and training internal / external spokespeople to build awareness for CCC products and expertise in the marketplace
- Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate mission, solutions and capabilities.
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of marketing programs to stakeholders.
- Help position CCC as a leader in the tech space through the deployment and management of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and foster a cross-functional partnership with Sales, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Strategy teams. Establishing clear communication and alignment with these internal groups will be critical to success.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a B2B marketing role
- BS/BA in marketing, business or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of content marketing, campaign development and management across marketing channels
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Pardot
- Ability to think critically and make data-driven decisions
- Previous background or experience in the Insurance industry is preferred, but not required