Marketing Manager at NowPow
NowPow is a personalized community referral solution. We use technology to power entire communities by connecting people to the vital resources they need to stay well, meet basic needs, manage with illness, and care for others. In four years, we have grown our U.S. reach to 14 states plus Washington D.C., with customers ranging from large health systems and health plans to small community health centers and community-based organizations.
We build networks that address a full spectrum of needs across communities, such as food insecurity, loneliness, dealing with a new cancer diagnosis, and trouble paying bills.
The Marketing Manager will manage the development of marketing materials, presentations, campaigns, social media, speaking proposals, and more to advance NowPow’s messaging strategies. This is a high visibility, hands-on position providing the opportunity to make a significant impact quickly. The ideal candidate is a mission-driven, energetic multi-tasker who enjoys working on a range of marketing activities, from events and conferences to planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- Create and execute custom marketing and publicity materials (e.g., case studies), ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Oversee and manage all brand and messaging strategies including marketing collateral, websites, social media, and other media outlets
- Work with internal teams to organize and coordinate NowPow’s participation in trade shows conferences, and events; attend events as needed
- Measure and analyze metrics on marketing and PR initiatives to inform on performance and strategy improvements
- Participate in broad strategy discussions and planning with other department heads
- Serve as liaison between internal team and external marketing collaborator
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in marketing; experience in SaaS a plus
- Content marketing and content creation experience preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with healthcare ecosystem and health IT industry is ideal
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
- The ability to be candid and forthright and conduct oneself with maturity and integrity in all situations
- Charismatic attitude and willingness to work on a dynamic mixture of tasks no matter how big or small
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities
- Ability to travel as needed