DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies. For more information, visit http://www.dialogtech.com.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining our marketing technology stack with the goal to gain a competitive advantage with our use of technology. You will also build reports that will be used to aid in strategy and execution.
This position requires collaboration with the Marketing team and partnering with our Sales and Finance teams to ensure data is flawless and shared across departments. Specifically, you build roll-up reports and quantify performance data from both Sales and Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build reporting tools/dashboards for the team that will enable live reporting as well as end-of-month/quarter reporting for key performance metrics including lead generation, pipeline generation, and attribution analysis; ID key insights and actionable next steps.
- Maintain documentation for marketing processes and their implementation in web/marketing automation/CRM systems; be a super user and a go-to expert for how to best build our new technology stack
- Dedicatedly monitor the health of the revenue and base pipeline, including deal velocity, upsell opportunities and overall pipeline value.
- Craft strategic ownership of data quality, including master data management for Marketing and provide the framework for regular reporting capabilities across the team
- Maintain business ownership of existing marketing technology apps, specifically our marketing automation system (Marketo) and marketing functionality in our CRM (Salesforce) along with our various channel tools including web analytics, ABM Platforms and media tools.
- Represent the marketing and business development organizations in partnership with sales operations and IT to define, implement, adopt and optimize marketing infrastructure
- Plan for additions and changes to our technology stack
- 3-5 years of in a marketing operations field. SaaS and B2B backgrounds preferred
- Deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce is helpful
- Familiarity with pipeline management and SaaS sales strategies
- Account Based Marketing Measurement experience preferred
- You are organized, goal oriented, a strong communicator and a phenomenal teammate
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- SEO, SEM and Social Media management experience
Join us at one of the Best Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.