Marketing Operations Analyst at DialogTech
- Build reporting tools/dashboards for the team that will enable live reporting as well as end-of-month/quarter reporting for key performance metrics including lead generation, pipeline generation, and attribution analysis; ID key insights and actionable next steps.
- Maintain documentation for marketing processes and their implementation in web/marketing automation/CRM systems; be a super user and a go-to expert for how to best build our new technology stack
- Dedicatedly monitor the health of the revenue and base pipeline, including deal velocity, upsell opportunities and overall pipeline value.
- Craft strategic ownership of data quality, including master data management for Marketing and provide the framework for regular reporting capabilities across the team
- Maintain business ownership of existing marketing technology apps, specifically our marketing automation system (Marketo) and marketing functionality in our CRM (Salesforce) along with our various channel tools including web analytics, ABM Platforms and media tools.
- Represent the marketing and business development organizations in partnership with sales operations and IT to define, implement, adopt and optimize marketing infrastructure
- Plan for additions and changes to our technology stack
- 3-5 years of in a marketing operations field. SaaS and B2B backgrounds preferred
- Deep experience with Marketo and Salesforce is helpful
- Familiarity with pipeline management and SaaS sales strategies
- Account Based Marketing Measurement experience preferred
- You are organized, goal oriented, a strong communicator and a phenomenal teammate
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- SEO, SEM and Social Media management experience