Marketing Operations Associate
Panopta is a SaaS monitoring platform that helps companies monitor their infrastructure from every angle - external, on-server, and behind the firewall. We've been able to remain small and nimble while scaling our product to meet the needs of any customer and environment. We recently raised a round of funding and are looking to accelerate our growth. We’re also a pretty nerdy group.
Our office is located in the Loop, within easy walking distance of the CTA and both Metra terminations.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team. You’ll be responsible for supporting our overall marketing program from lead generation to sales handoff.
The Panopta marketing and sales stack comprises a multitude of tools and multi-touchpoint campaigns that need to work in sync with each other to give our prospects and customers the best experience. Previous history working in a digital agency or a digital-first marketing team is highly recommended.
A remote work arrangement is possible for the right candidate.
In this role, you will:
- Be a marketing nerd...and proud of it! You’ll be in charge of the technical aspects of our marketing systems from our consumer-facing Wordpress site to Google Analytics and our Pardot marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with the whole team Working with internal and external resources, you’ll make the business case for tweaks to improve conversion rates through the paid channels while maintaining a consistent brand voice.
- Be excited to experiment You’ll stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and CRO and utilize them to put forth new ideas to test to increase open rates, click-throughs and goal conversions. You’re not afraid to test new ideas and drop them if they’re not working.
- Be comfortable in the weeds You don’t get bored when you’re trying to tease out some insights from an email campaign to optimize for click-through or open rates and the prospect of segmenting a database is something that you view as an exciting and worthwhile project.
- Be familiar with our audience Everyone at Panopta knows our audience and as part of the marketing team you’ll need to be open to learning about the nuances of marketing to IT professionals.
- Be data-obsessive Our approach to product, sales, marketing and everything frankly is data-first. You’ll take that approach into your strategy and execution by creating processes and making decisions based on A/B testing, optimizing for behavior and goal conversion, etc. with the mantra “if it’s not measured, it’s not managed”
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, Google Analytics and Wordpress.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology. Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce a plus, but not required.
- Excellent understanding of marketing metrics and cross-channel analytics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing, CRO, email optimization and more
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.