Avant is a high growth financial technology company, dedicated to lowering the barriers of borrowing for all consumers. Since 2012, Avant has secured more than $4 billion in funding and connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. Through big data and machine learning, Avant’s mission is to provide better access to responsible financial products. Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com, for more information.
Avant is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join the team in Chicago. As a Marketing Operations Associate you will be responsible for assisting in the management of our marketing tech-stack, and implementing, owning and managing operational programs and campaigns in our automation platform. You will be working on projects to both improve our team/tool processes and launch new growth initiatives. In addition to project managing and strategizing around the initial roll-out, you’ll often also be responsible for continuing to drive the success of programs forward after launch, including ongoing activities, gathering feedback and making adjustments. We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments (including legal, compliance, product, and data) as well as external partners. This is a unique growth opportunity; the role will evolve as our tech stack develops and this individual will be a key voice in that process.
What you do at Avant:
- Responsible for building marketing operations programs that engage customers and improve efficiencies for our marketing team.
- Complete implementation of new marketing automation platform; integrating with current tech stack and relevant data sources.
- Serve as marketing automation admin; discovering and implementing ongoing best practices for marketing automation.
- Help team self-serve by standardizing processes and leading regular training.
- Assist in executing strategic performance analysis, gap assessment, opportunity identification and change implementation for critical processes across the organization, to deliver a scalable and sustainable best in class operations environment for the business.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
Why you a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5 years experience using marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Braze, Hubspot, or Salesforce, etc.).
- Background in marketing operations, and an ability to balance multiple competing priorities with cross functional teams.
- You’re data obsessed and love analyzing and solving problems at scale.
- 2-3 years of SQL experience.
- An inquisitive, logical mindset with an attention to details- they matter!
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines.
- Background in the financial space is a plus.
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow.
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity.
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins.
We succeed when our customers succeed.
We get sh!t done… responsibly.
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.