Marketing Operations, Coordinator (contract)
***Please note, this is a contract role, scheduled about 3 months, with the possibility of hiring on directly***
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented and proactive Marketing Operations, Coordinator to join our team! This person will support the end-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes at Rightpoint. You will support the Director of Demand Generation to ensure funnels are optimized, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports are used and insights applied.
- Salesforce database cleanup and ongoing data maintenance including archive of old data
- Review daily prospects and leads and complete data fields for accuracy and engagement potential
- Review all list imports for data accuracy and manage the import process to ensure successful campaign integrations and associated dynamic and static list builds
- Prepare weekly engagement reports to identify and expose prospect profile by solution and campaign
- Work across team to manage the campaign set up process and to ensure that all associated emails and assets and tagged to the appropriate campaign.
- Define, create and manage a campaign structure in Pardot to ensure that all elements are created and organized according to solution, year and campaign
What we’d love to see
- You are excited about the world of data and measurement and how it can inform world-class marketing for a B2B services company.
- You can make sense of excel sheet with rows of data and work with it to create manageable reports
- You are innately curious. You want to understand the interactions with our business across digital channels and data sets.
- You enjoy processes and best practices.
- Your ideal afternoon is spent in Salesforce.
- You are passionate about what you do and want to be part of a Marketing team who is too.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.