Marketing & Operations Intern
PrintWithMe is a rapidly-growing technology company focused on changing the consumer printing industry by creating a network of mobile printing kiosks throughout the United States. We have over 700 printing kiosks in over 200 cities across the US and we are growing rapidly.
We seek a marketing and operations intern to support our growth through the development and deployment of user and partner communication materials and programs.
This role will be partially dedicated to our operations team to engage in and add structure and consistency to customer service communications, and to identify opportunities for the development of user resources to address common customer needs. Resource development will be guided by the marketing department, where the remainder of the role’s responsibilities will lie.
With the marketing team, the intern will work with “big data” to develop user acquisition, outreach, and reactivation strategies - and will then work with creative partners to develop the materials needed to put their strategies into play. Intern will participate in or lead occasional on-site events or research at customer locations in the Chicagoland area which will require “light” evening and weekend hours (not usually more than once a week, and not later than 7pm on weekdays and or longer than 3 hours on the weekend).
Note: This is a real, scrappy startup. We all roll-up our sleeves when given the opportunity to help keep pace with new growth opportunities – those not open to do the same need not apply.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work “in the trenches” with operations and customer service to gain first-hand user insights.
- Develop standardized communications resources for our customer service team.
- Analyze user data to identify user marketing opportunities.
- Develop strategic communication materials with creative partners.
- Participate in or lead occasional on-site events or research at customer locations.
Ideal Candidate Is:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study.
- Capable of managing a balance of subjective & objective analysis, and creative/analytical work.
- Comfortable in an environment of some ambiguity, with few clear parameters.
- Goal and task oriented with an enthusiasm to complete assigned projects.
- Comfortable developing systems and processes.
- A factual, straightforward, direct and to the point communication style.