This is a great opportunity to join FourKites, an innovative software company trusted by more than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands to manage and optimize their supply chains.
FourKites is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product in high demand, supported by world-class sales and marketing's teams. This position will help scale our marketing efforts by managing and optimizing our data systems and lead management system, in partnership with our Sales Ops and Sales/SDR teams.This requires a dynamic and detail-oriented marketer who can learn quickly, drive projects, and communicate effectively and efficiently.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, Database at FourKites, you will also learn from and work with fellow Marketing Operations team members to help create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, lead routing, funnel management, and revenue attribution. This will also include opportunities to plan & implement new marketing technology to help grow the business.
In this role you will:
- Grow the marketing database through targeted list builds, lead generation and contact acquisition strategies that align with target audience segments
- Monitor, maintain, and improve lead data quality within the marketing database
- Run data cleanliness initiatives and align with sales operations on data management strategies
- Support the ABM Marketing initiatives by maintaining account lists and the data fidelity within them
- Build and optimize operational programs for demand campaigns, such as content syndication, chat bot, paid advertising, and more
- Support Email Marketing on programmatic builds, overall email architecture, and project management
- Create and analyze reports on marketing and sales effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment
- Support new marketing technology scoping and implementation to grow and optimize the marketing funnel
- Communicate with the broader team of marketers and sales reps about updates, issues, and more in a timely and clear manner
- Be a resource and advisor on martech and operations best practices
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing operations
- 2-3 years of hands-on Marketo experience, Marketo certification a plus
- 2+ years of hands-on SFDC (Salesforce) experience
- Experience in campaign creation, lead management and/or working with sales team
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Comfortable with tools such as Drift, Clearbit (or other enrichment tools), DemandBase, Salesloft, GoToWebinar, etc.
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Deep curiosity, empathy, and drive to get things done in a collaborative team environment
FourKites® is a leading global supply chain visibility platform, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching 176 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 600 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.