Marketing Operations Manager - Marketing Automation
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
In your role as Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for all key operational pre, in-flight and post launch marketing activities for both online and offline marketing campaigns. You will be the in-house expert on the best practices and most efficient methods to setup, launch and report on marketing campaigns throughout the key lifecycle stages -- lead, nurture, meetings, opportunities, closed won/lost. You will be expected to, where necessary, be an internal consultant helping the revisioning of key marketing operational mechanics such as Landing Page creation, tag implementation, conversion tracking and key KPI tracking. This position will also, in coordination with sales, help with the operational pre-planning, in-session and post marketing campaigns for our corporate Events (eg. conferences and other events). This role will be a hybrid role requiring expertise in marketing operations, but also requires familiarity with front end digital marketing campaign setup, launch, tracking and optimization. Google Paid Search experience is a plus. This position will report directly to the Director, Demand Generation.
Key Accountabilities for the Marketing Operations Manager - Marketing Automation
- Using Marketo and Salesforce, own campaign creation, implementation, and technical management of demand generation programs which includes building, testing, documenting, attribution, and reporting campaign results back to stakeholders as well as the ability to conduct campaign analysis with a focus on performance optimization and best practice adherence
- Upon hire, conduct an assessment of how our key marketing platforms (Marketo, Wordpress and Salesforce) are setup and currently used to execute campaigns and make recommendations for technical, operational and process improvements
- Organize Marketing Campaigns in Salesforce for increased visibility into our marketing activities and full prospect lifecycle
- Maintain the performance and health of the database through audience segmentation, content, images, send times, list hygiene, deliverability, etc.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy; including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Monitor and update inbound leads within Marketo and Salesforce.
- Create operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures.
- Own email campaigns and webinar program execution aligned to marketing plan and objectives.
- Support the Demand Generation team with day to day activities where needed.
- Develop a comprehensive view of key audiences and ensure the health of contact database, including managing contact scoring, data enrichment, and segmentation.
- Administer the sync between our marketing automation system and our CRM, ensuring that the right information is available for sales & marketing to deliver an optimal prospect and customer experience.
- Create concise marketing dashboards in Salesforce specific to Marketing Channels
- Implement and test multi stage forms
- Plan and manage trade shows executive dinners, conferences; execute all event details, including production, venue management, managing timelines, logistics, vendors, budgets and more
- Develop strategic communication and promotional plans for all events before, during, and after show
- Oversee staff selection and training for all events
- Evaluate and analyze the success of each event-- based on KPIs such as key prospect and customer meetings, CPL, MQL volume, pipeline, and revenue (generated and influenced)-- and make recommendations on future event improvements
Requirements & Preferred Skills Marketing Operations Manager - Marketing Automation
- 3-5 years in a marketing operations/demand generation, digital marketing, or related field which should include hands-on experience using marketing automation tools like Marketo
- 3-5 years hands-on experience administering Marketo; Marketo certification a plus
- Highly proficient in Salesforce; Salesforce Admin Certification a Plus
- Experience doing due diligence on legacy Marketo instance and planning and executing account restructuring a plus
- Experience managing data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- Experience leading corporate events and trade shows a plus
- Experience developing A/B testing on landing pages using Marketo
- Familiarity with lead form development and testing
- Familiarity with Wordpress a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and developing non-obvious insights from existing campaigns
- Ability to travel (including overnights) to trade shows, conferences, dinners, and events.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds