Marketing Operations Manager at Keeper Security, Inc. (Chicago, IL or Remote)
Keeper is hiring a talented Marketing Operations Manager to join the Keeper Marketing team. This is a 100% remote position!
Keeper’s applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. Join one of the fastest growing Cybersecurity companies and play a critical role in growing Keeper’s revenue efforts will critical visibility into the ROI of our marketing initiatives.
Keeper Security, Inc. ("Keeper") is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their credentials, secrets, connections and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce the risks of identity security-related cyberattacks while gaining visibility and control. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security cloud services trusted by millions of people and thousands of organizations for password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote infrastructure access and encrypted messaging.
Keeper's products are the highest-rated in the industry across G2, Trustpilot, PCMag and U.S. News & World Report. For the last several years, Keeper has received several InfoSec Awards from Cyber Defense Magazine for its cybersecurity enterprise software. Keeper is SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certified and FIPS 140-2 validated and Keeper is the only enterprise password management solution listed on the FedRAMP marketplace. Keeper is backed by Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm with $90b AUM.ort.
Join an elite team of highly skilled Marketing experts and play a key role in creating scalable processes and infrastructure to ensure best practices in marketing automation, reporting, marketing analytics, and process improvement.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Want to own maintenance and optimization of the marketing tech stack - including integrations between all platforms/systems and troubleshooting of any issues
- Are excited to create and optimize nurture campaigns to engage B2B users at all stages of the buyer's journey - leveraging tools like SalesLoft and HubSpot
- Love to develop, maintain and regularly fine-tune lead scoring model
- Excel at Developing and maintaining critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the organization
- Want to assess performance of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to improve performance within emails, landing pages, content and other assets
- Bring hands on experience in ongoing maintenance, uploads and enhancements to marketing datasets to ensure optimal data quality
- Are passionate about taking ownership of the marketing-to-sales lead handoff process as well as the lead recycling process
- Can balance the creation and maintenance of process documentation
- Have experience implementing marketing attribution models to gain greater visibility into campaign performance and ensure the marketing team is better equipped to assess ROI of initiatives
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience. Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform and Salesforce is required (HubSpot experience preferred)
- Experience with other sales and marketing technology platforms like SalesLoft, 6sense and ZoomInfo are a plus
- Ability to think creatively and work in a fast paced environment, prioritize and project manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable partnering with other functional areas and project manage programs to completion
- Able to be process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Keeper Security tools and applications
- Experience in Cyber Security
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401 k (Rother/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.