MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the VP, Growth Marketing. We are seeking a results oriented marketer who is passionate about driving marketing effectiveness and efficiency through data analysis and reporting, technology and optimizing processes. This person will work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Sales and Rev Operations teams to develop and implement processes for sales leads generated via all inbound channels and tests (Paid Media, SEO, Events, Promoted Content, Landing Pages, etc.).
- Build and analyze reports & dashboards to provide visibility into marketing program/campaign results and measure campaign efficacy & business impact. Include channel metrics, such as ROI, click-through rate, response rate, open rate, opportunity stages, etc. Develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and ongoing ROI improvement for both the marketing and sales teams.
- Implement and manage a lead scoring/fit system within Pardot to increase the quality of lead targeting and in-turn increase the sales team close rate.
- Manage third-party partnerships as assigned.
- Support the Growth Marketing Team with day to day activities, including ad-hoc marketing program ownership and project management.
- Ensure the correct updated data is feeding Datorama and all reports.
- 2 – 4 years of B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business.
- Experience with
- Datorama or other reporting tools, such as Tableau or Domo
- Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Google Analytics or other Website analytics tool
- Pardot or other marketing automation solution is a plus
- Kenshoo is a plus
- Wordpress is a plus
- Experience in a technology product based B2B marketing organization is required
- Strong collaborator with ability to work across various departments and teams to create results
- Positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a team environment
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.