Marketing Operations Manager
We are looking for an analytical and focused marketing and sales operations expert to build out our marketing tech stack, processes, and reporting. This individual must be detail-oriented with strong prioritization and time management skills. The ideal candidate is excited to roll up their sleeves and be a critical member of a new and growing team that is going to have an immediate impact on Narrative Science.
- Design, develop and maintain core sales and marketing operation processes
- Using our automation platform and CRM, work with the Demand Gen team on campaign implementation and own technical management of programs, which includes building, documenting, determining attribution, and reporting results back to stakeholders
- Administer the sync between the automation platform and our CRM
- Conduct campaign and A/B testing analysis with the team, with a focus on performance optimization
- Continually measure and report on the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns
- Develop and implement a multi-touch attribution model
- Revisit and help structure our lead scoring and lead definition. Build out the new lead scoring in our automation platform and Salesforce.
- Support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs and technology platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of our target buyer personas and customer journeys
- Create operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing and sales teams
- Be the subject matter expert on and evangelize on marketing technology platforms and our website
- Manage marketing technology vendor relationships
- Own and maintain data accuracy and develop a comprehensive view of key audiences to ensure the health of the contact database, including managing contact scoring, data enrichment, and segmentation
- Manage tracking and attribution of events
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-7 years of professional experience in a marketing/sales operations function or relevant field
- Proficiency with Marketo
- Experience integrating marketing automation software with other technologies
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Proficient in BI platforms, ideally Tableau
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and developing non-obvious insights from existing campaigns
About Narrative Science:
Narrative Science creates software that writes stories from enterprise data to drive understanding and results. Powered by artificial intelligence, our technology automatically turns data into easy-to-understand reports, transforms statistics into stories, and converts numbers into knowledge. Narrative Science works with customers including Deloitte, MasterCard, USAA, and members of the U.S. intelligence community, empowering them to understand and act on key business metrics, make better decisions, and focus talent on higher-value tasks -- all through the power of data storytelling.
At Narrative Science, we embrace the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our future employees, colleagues, customers, partners and other stakeholders. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.