Marketing Operations Manager
Paro is looking for an energetic marketing operations professional who is detail oriented, enjoys collaborating with others, and loves to build. As the Marketing Operations Manager you will be our automation and Hubspot expert, owning and building programs to meet revenue goals and enable the marketing and sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams in end-to-end execution of programs in Hubspot, including program creation, segmentation, QA, tracking and list imports.
- Manage and maintain the connection between Hubspot and SFDC – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign workflows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, etc.
- Develop program benchmarks and monitor campaign results in SFDC to increase engagement, improve responses and ensure maximum return on efforts.
- Assist with data integrity practices, including cleansing, de-duplication and data normalizations.
- Own marketing compliance initiatives.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes, share best practices and create documentation
- Build, manage and optimize all marketing automation and lead processing.
- Report on Marketing KPIs including lead lifecycle, conversion rates, ROI, and other cost metrics.
Skills You'll Need
- 3 - 5 years experience with Hubspot and Salesforce required.
- Advanced proficiency with Hubspot; Hubspot Certified preferred.
- Experience in marketing automation platforms other than Hubspot.
- Experience defining inbound and outbound marketing/sales processes.
- Cross functional experience working with diverse teams.
- Very organized and highly detailed; exceptional time management skills.
- Previous experience startup highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write HTML, CSS, Webhooks
You are organized. You are so organized that you inspire everyone around you to get organized and stay that way. You track and document everything. You listen to what the data tells you. You think long term and build marketing infrastructure to last.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you
- Monthly happy hours and team outings
- Catered breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
- Great office location in Gold Coast, steps away from public transportation
At Paro, we pride ourselves on our strong value-oriented culture—which we created together as a team—and look to bring on new team members who also embody these values.
Enjoy the journey
We bring energy to an antiquated and stale industry
We embrace fun
We don’t take ourselves too seriously
Have each other’s backs
We are a team; we win together and lose together
We can handle anything
We feel confident to take risks because we serve as each other’s safety net
We are a community, not just a workplace
Do the right thing
We don’t cut corners; we take a long-term view of success
We deposit in the Karma bank
We are loyal to clients and freelancers
We are transparent and don’t hold ulterior motives
Take Smart Risks
We believe that trying and failing is better than not trying at all
We think creatively about obstacles
We challenge assumptions
We are nimble
We invent new ways to do what we do
We want to be comfortably uncomfortable and encourage each other to take on new and more challenging projects
We are each accountable for every team member being their best and push each other and give others permission to push us
We bring our whole selves to work; we're cool with who you are, professional and otherwise!
We recognize that everyone brings something important to the table and that conflict helps us grow
We are sensitive to our differences; we value being yourself while making space for others to be themselves
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion as we grow