Marketing Operations Manager at iManage
Being a Marketing Operations Manager at iManage means…
You are ready to jump into a new challenge to build and run the iManage backend marketing machine to support iManage sales objectives. This includes understanding the desired go-to-market strategy and selecting, implementing and optimizing tools and processes to enable this strategy and sales outcomes. You will be a key contributor and collaborator, working on the selection and integration of iManage marketing solutions across existing platforms.
You are organized and a self-starter who can learn new technologies quickly and excel in a fast-paced environment. You have technical acumen, a good knowledge of modern marketing methods and an ability to network across the organization. You also possess a keen ability to measure and optimize the marketing machine.
iM Responsible For…
- Leadership of MarTech Stack: Working at both the strategic and hands-on operational level to champion bold, innovative Marketing / Sales automation system operations and optimization. Includes Marketo, SFDC interface, BrightFunnel. Manage associated 3rd party vendors and oversee off-shore support teams.
- Demand Center Lead Flow Process Expertise: Establish, document, and train campaign teams on scalable marketing processes, including lead follow-up procedure, best practices for campaign creation in Salesforce, and reporting inbound to optimize funnel conversion.
- Web Site and Database Management: Develop strategy and deliver technology best practice. Manage vendors and oversee off-shore support teams to build, test, and optimize database, website, AB testing etc. Hands-on responsibilities for basic editing, A/B testing etc. Lead website overall project. Database compliance officer – SPAM, email deliverability, and GDPR
- Reporting and Analytics: Develop reporting standards for all marketing-created activities including website, social and A/B Testing, and outcomes. Manage dashboard and report campaign effectiveness and ROI to identify pipeline growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaboration and Team Success: Build strong relationships with marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure a consistent process and for pipeline handoffs between marketing and sales.
iM Qualified Because…
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or a related field
- My experience includes 5-8+ years relevant marketing work including individual contributor
- I have experience with large scale automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- My technical knowledge includes working with CRM software (IE: Salesforce), SEO, and Microsoft tools
- I’m familiar with Google Analytics or other web analytics service platforms
- My verbal and written communication is excellent and I have strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- I’m able to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/