ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
The Marketing Operations Team at ActiveCampaign ensures strategic process alignment within global marketing across applications, data, insights, actions, metrics, and goals. This role will project manage the planning, budgeting, execution, and evaluation of campaigns, as tied to business objectives and to the customer journey. As an experienced CRM/Marketing Automation systems administrator, this individual will build frameworks within our systems and optimize our use of the martech stack as directed. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders globally to minimize CX gaps and maximize program outcomes, integrating efforts toward revenue and customer goals.
What your day could consist of:
- Create a campaign brief process that ensures all campaign launches meet marketing standards regarding objective, research, budget, timing, segmentation, channel, messaging, branding, localization, compliance, execution, data, metrics, and ROI
- Orchestrate global integrated campaigns working alongside Revenue, Product, and Corporate Marketing, and Sales, to ensure alignment and optimal ROI
- Work with Site & Operations to ensure that Asana process and metrics are properly mapped to meet executive reporting needs
- Work with Finance to align budget to projects, forecasting, and modeling in Workday Adaptive Planning
- Work with Analytics and Revenue Marketing to roll up CMO view of campaign performance, ROI, and alignment to plan using Asana and Looker
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the marketing plan and propose solutions to the appropriate stakeholders
- Where relevant, build and present executive decks including competitive analyses, customer playbooks, marketing briefs, and campaign recaps
- Evaluate, optimize, and administrate martech stack to achieve marketing objectives; implement integrations and metadata frameworks including custom objects, fields, automations, audits, and reports as directed
- Other operations duties as assigned
What is needed:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations at high-growth SaaS technology companies
- A strong command of the entire martech stack
- Solutions-oriented, from problem identification, to root cause analysis, design, implementation, and communication of process improvements
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills with proven ability to work across departments, build consensus, and drive efficiency to the bottom line
- Ability to clearly articulate the AC product, customer, value prop, and marketing objectives in great detail within a variety of contexts
- A good balance of creative, strategic and operational thinking
- Proven ability to execute and deliver multiple projects concurrently with multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to jump between strategy and hands-on execution seamlessly
- Project management experience, certifications optional
- Minimum 2 years System Administration experience with CRM and Marketing Automation, with at least one comparable certification
- Experience managing Asana or other project management tool across multiple teams, projects, and processes
- Business user experience and high degree of comfort with Data Visualization applications (Looker, Tableau)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.