Marketing Operations Manager at The Marketing Store
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best-known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We are seeking a self-motivated, solution-oriented and resourceful individual to join our Digital Marketing Operations team as a Marketing Operations Manager. This individual will work closely with other functional teams, including Account, Product and Creative teams to lead campaign success, ensuring campaigns are processed, optimized and reconciled in a timely and accurate manner. This person will also provide significant input and be a regular contributor to our yield optimization efforts.
- Conducts campaign operations tasks for mobile app/offers product and digital content
- Traffic campaigns including:
- Building and testing creative assets
- Executing and managing campaigns
- Implementing and verifying tracking elements
- Takes ownership of active campaigns and assist with overflow work as necessary
- Works with stakeholders on maximizing revenue/yield as content management expert
- Helps create, develop and maintain campaign ops processes, best practices, and training documentation
- Collaborates with cross functional teams on problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
- Reviews daily, weekly and quarterly campaign reports to track performance, address campaign delivery issues, and make process optimizations as needed
- Collaborate with Account Management and Product on problem solving related to campaign performance in a timely manner
- Collaborate in the evaluation, implementation & management of marketing technology
- Interfaces with cross functional teams to establish clear communication channels across departments and with clients
- Works with Account leads to develop postmortems, case studies and campaign summary materials for dissemination to relevant company stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a digital ad operations or digital content management role for a media publisher or ad agency
- In-depth hands on working experience within a content management system
- Passion for mobile and the digital industry with interest in how things work
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and creative problem solving to meet high performance demands
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and stellar attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
- Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt and evolve with new technology & tools
- Experience working & communicating effectively with cross-functional departments; sales, marketing, product and creative
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.