BenchPrep is looking for a data-driven Marketing Operations Specialist to own the operations functions of our Demand Generation engine. Our new Demand Generation team is quickly proving its success, and we need an operations professional to help us take our programs to the next level (and keep our reporting clean and accurate along the way). Reporting into the Director of Demand Generation, you will own the marketing automation platform (HubSpot), providing your strategic, programmatic, and operational perspective. This position is instrumental in sustaining and evolving BenchPrep’s marketing automation strategy and will define and implement best practices for marketing automation capabilities.
- Attain goal alignment (around conversion rates, downloads, & demo requests), project strategy and management, administration, monitoring and analyzing, governance & quality assurance.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot for marketing automation and Salesforce for CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management. e.g. Execute all campaign set-up within SFDC and as well as set up the workflows from Hubspot to SFDC to enroll campaign members into those campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing team to optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Execute against our segmentation strategy to enable significant acceleration in efficiency, pipeline, revenue, and scale operations.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into leads and customers.
- Work with key team members to evolve and maintain critical marketing metrics to enable data-driven decisions.
- Analyze marketing content and provide recommendations to improve performance of BenchPrep-owned content (including blog posts, videos, case studies, infographics, etc.)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Marketing Automation (HubSpot) and experience with CRM (Salesforce) required
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to tell stories with data in order to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers -- and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to roll up your sleeves
- Fast-paced mentality
- Creative, yet precise
- HubSpot Power User
- Data-centric and tech-focused personality
- Previous project ownership
- Works well with others
- Eager and understands potential growth of organization they can be a part of leading
- Understands marketing funnel and importance/value of Inbound Marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.