Jellyvision is hiring a Marketing Operations Specialist
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Marketing Operations Specialist to help us.
How you’ll help
Jellyvision is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to optimize and execute our marketing and sales automation programs to drive new pipeline, customer retention, and manage the lead lifecycle. This role will be responsible for creating a strong framework for marketing and sales to create scalable, measurable programs that generate pipeline for Jellyvision. You’ll have an understanding of the funnel, be data driven, understand how technology enables smarter marketing, and communicate all the details.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Marketing, Revenue Operations, Sales, Product, and Customer Success stakeholders to ensure flawless end-to-end campaign execution that delivers the right message at the right time in the buying journey.
- Support revenue goals by building, auditing, and updating our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and sales alerts.
- Work closely with the demand generation team to ensure we build a pipeline by testing and optimizing emails, campaigns, and web forms.
- Manage sales and marketing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and systems to understand cross- functional impacts with regards to process, workflow, and reporting.
- Work with Outreach.io to maintain setup, improve process and integrate new features into workflow.
- Maintain the performance and health of the database via data cleansing and enrichments, audience segmentation, and list hygiene to improve deliverability and engagement.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining smooth integrations between Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach.io, Showpad and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Build strong ties with sales to receive closed-loop feedback on campaign results that could improve quality or quantity of leads.
- Analyze campaigns to provide visibility and insights on results and recommending improvements to increase open rates, click rates, constantly improving deliverability and reducing opt outs.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2+ years of marketing operations, marketing automation or demand generation experience.
- Experience marketing for a SaaS company including a strong understanding of sales & marketing funnels and targeted account-based marketing strategies.
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms preferably in Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua, while Marketo admin experience is a plus.
- Experience with the systems that make up the marketing tech stack (Salesforce, Bizible, Outreach.io, webinar software, and more).
- Familiarity of HTML a plus.
- Successful track record executing marketing campaigns and programs that deliver measurable results.
- Strong grasp of Marketing ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Creative thinking, technically capable, and a passion to uncover a better way of doing things.
- Bias towards simplification, approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind.
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Manages Complexity
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Strategic Mindset
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!