Marketing Operations Specialist
FourKites is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to help us monitor, measure, analyze, and optimize marketing initiatives. You will be an integral part of the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of marketing campaigns to aid in the achievement of the company’s market awareness, pipeline, and revenue goals.
This role will be responsible for marketing campaign and lead management processes using the marketing automation platform, Pardot. A successful candidate will be an independent worker who is detail oriented and highly organized. Quick learners who are comfortable working autonomously as well as in a fast- paced team will thrive.
Main duties include planning and building automated marketing campaigns and reporting on campaign performance. Additional responsibilities include but aren’t limited to creating landing pages from templates and forms to capture visitor information; aiding in process and systems design and deployment to support marketing work; as well as some social media marketing management.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems, including marketing automation, CRM, and ABM platforms, used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Work with your team to implement media campaigns across various digital platforms (Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, among others).
- Marketing budget management – this will include invoicing, expense reconciliation and other activities as necessary.
- Database marketing and lead management: list segmentation, uploads, and execution of strategies to build, maintain, and enhance Marketing database.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor the performance of campaigns on a regular cadence.
- Deploy various usability, creative, and conversion tests to continuously improve the customer experience and drive optimized performance and improved KPI’s.
- Manage strategic Marketing Operations projects, including process design and optimization, martech vendor selection, purchase and onboarding, and reporting and insights projects
- In depth understanding of digital marketing technology, including marketing automation (Pardot experience a plus), ABM platforms, and paid search, social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Website strategies, display, retargeting, and paid Social for B2B organizations
- Understanding of SalesForce
- Strong analytical skills; ability to integrate multiple data sources into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Ability to visualize data for both technical and non-technical audience
- Minimum 5-7 years digital marketing experience
- Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports, and communicate actionable results, findings, and recommendations
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]