Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations specialist will be responsible for creating scalable processes and infrastructure that ensure best practices in marketing automation, database management, marketing analytics and lead generation. As a marketing operations guru, you will play a critical role in ensuring growth in Keeper’s demand generation efforts.
- Own maintenance and optimization of Salesforce CRM and marketing automation platform for the marketing team, including but not limited to lead lifecycle workflows, data enrichment, lead scoring and multi-touch drip nurture emails
- At the direction of Digital Marketing Director and in partnership with Sales leadership, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the organization
- Implement and manage website tracking and digital marketing pixels through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Assist with development of digital and traditional marketing campaigns and ensure current and future campaigns are tracked appropriately
- Manage data accuracy of marketing database, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- Manage data flow and integrations between several different tracking systems including Google Analytics, Marketing Automation Platform and Salesforce
- Manage measurement, attribution and data visualization of marketing campaigns, implement marketing attribution model to gain greater visibility into campaign performance
- Ensure that audience segments, personas and target lists are accurate
- Create and maintain documentation of all processes
- 2-3 years experience using Salesforce CRM and a marketing automation platform required
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Extremely detail-oriented, and deadline-driven; fanatical about checking own work, with high standards for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Process-driven, always looking to optimize and streamline processes
- Knowledge of data capture and management strategies
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.