Marketing Operations Specialist
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist
As the first Marketing Operations Specialist you will work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Events, and Sales Development to develop scalable processes to maximize our lead generation efforts. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll partner with other system experts to ensure leads are routed seamlessly through sales systems to drive incremental bookings. You will also be monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.How you’ll contribute
Built In is growing fast and this is an exciting opportunity to build out this function from the ground up. You will be responsible for the following focus areas:
- Create and maintain marketing automations and workflows in Pardot and other systems to ensure leads are delivered to the right reps in Salesforce
- Build and execute marketing campaigns. Activities include campaign workflows, email creation, developing dynamic content and nurture tracks, landing page creation, form creation, lead scoring, etc.
- Identify, recommend, and implement efficiencies to improve our marketing automation and lead management systems
- Create and maintain reporting systems on lead management and marketing revenue attribution
- Evaluate new and existing marketing technology. Manage vendor relationships for existing marketing tech stack
- Troubleshoot problems with workflows, integrations, Pardot, and other integrations
- 3-5 years of experience with Pardot & Salesforce required
- Proven experience with Excel and working with databases
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Experience defining inbound and outbound marketing/sales processes
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment, highly self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, analytical with demonstrated problem solving and have sound business decision making skills in a fast growing/fast paced environment
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.