Marketing Partnership Manager at Fidelity Life Association
Join a fast-growing organization that is leading the direct-to-consumer life insurance industry. With a uniquely integrated marketing, product, and agency model, eFinancial and Fidelity Life are making it easier for middle market customers to get the life insurance they need at a price they can afford.
Fidelity Life is a leading provider of financial security for middle market consumers. With a history of innovation, the company is redefining the life insurance industry with patented products and processes. Fidelity Life pioneered the use of predictive analytics to streamline the new business process and revolutionize the speed with which policies can be issued. Established in 1896, Fidelity Life enjoys a long track-record of success and continues to build its reputation of sound fiscal management and customer-focused innovation.
In concert with Fidelity Life, eFinancial is an online and call-center-based insurance agency with a proven direct-to-consumer life insurance model. Using a proprietary and patented sales technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in Chicago and Seattle. eFinancial’s licensed agents and representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet their unique life insurance needs – often with just a single phone call. To complement this channel, the company recently expanded to offer an entirely digital purchase experience.
Together, Fidelity Life and eFinancial are revolutionizing the life insurance industry to make life insurance more accessible and affordable for everyday Americans. With an integrated marketing, product manufacturing, and controlled distribution system, the enterprise is uniquely positioned for growth.
The Marketing Partnership Specialist will focus on project management, process improvement, and relationship building to drive growth and efficiencies in partnership and affinity marketing.
The individual will manage day-to-day activities related to strategic affinity partnerships including campaign management, content development, and communications. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, be a skilled and thoughtful communicator, with a focus on providing excellent customer service to partners.
- Project manage digital marketing campaigns (i.e. emails, banners, digital paid media) from creation to final deliverability.
- Engage with colleagues and business partners to ensure campaigns are approved, set-up and tested, deployed on time, and error free.
- Collaborate with analysts and business intelligence teams to ensure dashboards and reports provide relevant and timely information on marketing activities.
- Actively monitor campaign activity and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate with operations and technical teams to implement, test, and deploy new initiatives and ongoing process improvements to enhance the customer experience
- Track ‘test and learn’ activities to ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing plans
- Report and track any technical issues using JIRA stories
- Create and shepherd technical stories in JIRA stories to support campaign set up and enhancements
Content and Communications
- Collaborate with external agencies, colleagues, and business partners to manage content development for partner websites, blog posts, and customer/prospect communications
- Manage review and approval of partner-related creative materials to ensure quality, legal, and brand standards are met
- Work with marketing automation experts to enhance smart campaigns to increase customer engagement and conversion
- Manage ad-hoc partner information requests
- Own day-to-day communications with assigned partners
- Develop and document processes to support the onboarding and growth of partnership efforts
- Assist in the preparation of strategic client presentations
- Maintain and communicate ongoing partnership marketing calendars
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, marketing, or communications field required
- 3-5 years of experience in relationship and project management
- Experience developing project plans and managing to completions in an agile environment
- Excellent time management skills with a high level of professionalism and responsiveness
- A curious mindset which constantly asks the questions ‘why’ and ‘so what’
- Proven experience with managing a portfolio of projects and digital marketing campaigns across brands and digital channels including setup, analysis, and providing recommendations
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills while paying high attention to detail and proactive approach to updating internal and external team members
- Excited and passionate about building relationships and managing projects to completion
- Project management tools (Microsoft Project )
- MS Office expertise (Project, Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Agile tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Familiarity with marketing automation (e.g., Marketo), Google Analytics, and A/B testing tools strongly desired