Marketing Partnerships Associate
Are you hungry for opportunity and eager to learn? Are you seeking the chance to join a dynamic and growing Marketing team? FTD Companies, the leading floral and gifting consumer business located in downtown Chicago is seeking a marketing professional to develop, implement, track, and optimize B2C Affiliate Marketing programs. As the Marketing Partnerships Associate, you will assist the Marketing Partnerships Manager in: planning, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns; building internal and external relationships; and developing and implementing strategies designed to drive revenue growth across the enterprise. Your function will have a primary focus on the tactical implementation for multiple Affiliate programs, each with a member base of at least 200 partners.
What you will contribute:
- Relationship Management -- Develop new and existing partner relationships by relaying asset deliverables in a timely fashion, clearly communicating campaign expectations between respective teams, and providing program updates as needed
- Strategic and Creative Thinking -- Utilize performance and financial data to identify campaign strengths, opportunities, and patterns, and provide inventive workarounds to key issues
- Project Management -- Assist the planning, scheduling and execution of marketing programs on time, on target and on budget through tactical logistics and implementation. Includes front- and back-end promotional setup across several brands, month-end financial accruals, billing and account reconciliations, and creative deliverables.
- Business Development -- Assist team members with brainstorming sessions, creative requests, and data compilation required to earn new business
- Program Ownership -- Take full responsibility for the planning of brand- and holiday-specific promotions, discounts, imagery, and messaging.
- Internal Operations & Communications:
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly status reports
- Creation and management of process flow documents
- Work across cross-functional teams to reinforce collaboration and ensure business goals are met or exceeded
- Build strong internal relationships to reinforce positive team perception
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Come enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan)
- Be a part of the blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents and play a role in helping to craft our future
- Looking for career opportunities? Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting opportunities for our global customer base
- Although during peak season this role requires some overtime, during off-peak, we offer our employees Summer hours, where you can take half day Fridays
What we seek:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree. Marketing or Business-related field preferred but not required
- You hold 1-2 years of work experience in marketing, digital client services, or related e-commerce field; Affiliate Marketing is a bonus
- You have Impeccable written and oral presentation skills
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate with a variety of partners and personalities due to your strong interpersonal skills
- You have excellent project management and organization skills, including executing projects from start to finish with minimal oversight in a deadline-driven environment
- You can assist with strategic planning and lead tactical implementation of promotions
- You have the ability to take initiative and ownership of partnership programs and relationships
- Your experiences in web analytics; Adobe Omniture experience a plus
- Your fundamental knowledge of SEM, SEO, display, and/or mass media is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, with particular focus on Excel
- You have experience operating multiple Content Management Systems preferred
- Working knowledge of CJ Affiliate or related Affiliate network platform(s) a plus
- Occasional evening hours required, particularly during peak holiday periods.
- Some domestic travel (~10%) for industry events and partner meetings
- Candidate must be willing to undergo background checks
Come join our team and be part of our exciting transformation. At FTD you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Give FTD a look! This position will be based in our Chicago, Illinois location. We are a very open and inviting company - join our family!
EEO is The Law - click here for more information opens a pdf file
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled