Marketing Production Coordinator at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv is looking for a Marketing Production Coordinator to join our team at our downtown Chicago office. In this role you will report to the Director, Marketing Production.
As Marketing Production Coordinator for Affinitiv you will manage the production and delivery of marketing solutions specific to the automotive industry.
Solutions include but are not limited email, print, voice and text campaigns specific to end-customer marketing efforts. Our marketing team needs someone who is personally driven to perform, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast-paced, fun-loving environment
- Develop a solid base knowledge of all Affinitiv products and solutions managed by the Marketing Services Team
- Establish strong lines of communication with Account Executive Team to ensure client needs and requirements are met
- Collaborate with internal departments to fulfill contracts and resolve issues as they pertain to the products and solutions you support
- Perform with consistency, efficiency, and a sense of urgency
- Escalate problems and issues as necessary through the proper channels
- Understand your impact on the success of the client relationship and consistently exceed client expectations
- Act as a team player and support others toward the success of the team
- Engage team members with professionalism and respect
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of marketing and/or experience in marketing preferred
- Some HTML knowledge preferred
- Attention to detail and error free proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- Data entry with accuracy and speed
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry a plus
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.