Marketing Program Strategist
Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are a team of marketers adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite customers and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
In this key role, you will work with Sales, Capabilities Leads, Corporate Communications, Demand Generation, and other teams to drive differentiated stories, positioning, messaging and programs for our market-leading capability intersections. You will be heavily involved with crafting innovative and compelling messaging architecture that is woven into and delivered via sales materials and thought leadership content to drive and reinforce the value proposition of Solstice capabilities for brand campaigns, capability intersections for field marketing enablement, and partner support.
You will also assist in the design and focus of materials that build mindshare across the buyer’s journey, empower multiple sales teams to sell more, and solidify our position as the go-to partner in digital transformation.
Above all, you will be a storyteller, building engaging messaging and technical content for internal and external audiences. You will use your ability to influence and lead others as you partner with our brand, demand generation, and sales enablement teams to help define our voice in the market and drive quality engagements with customers and prospects.
Specifically, you will elevate Solstice’s brand profile working with our corp. communications specialist, generate demand in our key verticals working with our partner and vertical marketing specialists, and you will partner with our sales enablement team to build effective training material.
- Learn and develop deep knowledge of Solstice capabilities (AI, Decision Intelligence, Cloud-Native, Core: Mobile, IoT, CXDD) and adjacent Solstice capability partners.
- Partner with capability leads to conduct relevant market and competitive analysis to help in capability positioning and differentiation, plus conduct prospect and customer research to assist in use case and ROI development.
- Develop and understand our key personas as they pertain to each of our core capabilities.
- Help us create, position, message, and launch at least one new capability each year, packaging up that messaging for the marketing, BD and sales teams to use in analyst outreach, demand gen campaigns, prospecting and deal support.
- Create marketing assets such as landing pages/website content, business development messaging, product sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, presentations, and sales collateral content.
- Support the content development of awareness and educational activities including webinars, events [hosted and sponsored], and customer case studies.
- Work closely with sales enablement to develop the content and then train sales to support the sales process.
- Work with the demand generation and partner marketing teams to ensure content needs are being met for all go-to-market vertical channels.
Proven Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven success in the creation and execution of product, service or solution marketing strategies and materials for the enterprise is essential
- Able to communicate persuasively and precisely - excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter/independent contributor who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to take on new challenges and drive strategic initiatives
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a decentralized, dynamic and aggressive high growth environment
- Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capability intersections into consumable benefits are crucial.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing enterprise software or services, specifically in product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline.
- This position will require 10% or less travel to industry conferences, customer visits, or sales meetings.