Our Story: Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving more than 90% of the world's largest law firms, hundreds of thousands of lawyers use our software every day. As a company recognized as one of the best places to work, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
This individual will report to the Director, Demand Generation, and you will be a crucial member of Litera's demand generation team and help integrate the company's value propositions into the buyer's journey. You will have strategic, programmatic, and tactical/operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives for Litera's Drafting business unit. This role will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing marketing campaigns that generate MQLs, SQLs, and marketing influenced pipeline to scale customer revenue growth efforts to support global sales targets.
You will work closely with our Revenue, Go-to-Market, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Digital Demand centers. You are eager to expand Litera's brand awareness, educate and capture buyers' interest, and ultimately build a marketing influenced pipeline to exceed revenue targets. You have experience navigating a matrix-driven organization and are hands-on with executing marketing programs execution. Preferably, you understand working in legal practice, LegalTech, FinTech, Enterprise Software, or SaaS companies to effectively share personal experience and be passionate about solving real-world problems that lawyers face every day.
A Day in the Life:
- Partner with the product marketing and content teams to design and execute demand generation programs to create compelling demand gen content and offerings mapped to buyer personas, pain points, and buying cycles
- Forecast, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities; report on program activities, including cost per lead, cost per response, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, contribution to sales pipeline, ROI, etc.
- For all programs, work with content marketing to initiate landing page creation, email copy, and automated workflows to support the execution of digital programs
- Manage and execute global virtual events, webinars, multi-touch emails, sponsorships, etc.
- Work closely with Account Development Representative (ADR) team to improve MEL, MQL, and SQL conversion rates and lead handling processes
Within 1 month, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with Litera's products by pair-programming with cross-functional teammates, attending training sessions presented by your peers, and completing product certification in the Learn. Litera LMS
- Meet your global cross-functional teammates and learn the nuts and bolts of our business and future vision
- Execute on the H2 2021 demand generation strategy for the Drafting business unit
- Partner with the Field Marketing and Product Marketing teams to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of one to many localized marketing programs that leverage and extend globally integrated marketing programs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Across the marketing team, lead marketing program kick-off and progress meetings, develop and review program briefs for adherence to pain points, value propositions, timelines, etc. Coordinate action items and feedback on a timely basis
- Work cross-functionally with the sales and ADR teams to align on enterprise account strategies and communicate ABM campaign performance
- Proactively drive the coordination with regional Field Marketing & Customer Advocacy and Sales Enablement teams to deliver fully integrated marketing programs globally and locally
- Leverage marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), and various demand generation tools to build programs and target list segments
- Monitor and measure program effectiveness, including A/B testing to optimize marketing program effectiveness
Within 6 months, you will:
- Implement best practices to track marketing programs and related digital marketing campaigns to demonstrate effective demand funnel KPI measurement
- Develop ambitious, innovative campaign themes and persona-based messaging that supports the product vision and regularly iterate and refine those messages based on results
- Expand Litera's brand awareness into new geographical markets
- Develop a regular update cadence and enablement sessions with the Revenue team on marketing program impacts, plan deliverables, and timelines
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs and ensures final tactic global channel selections are appropriate for program design
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of relevant, B2B marketing experience, with a preference for candidates with expertise in hyper-growth technology companies
- Strong project management skills with multiple complex stakeholder groups locally, nationally, and internationally. Management of project, budget, and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
- Broad understanding of the utilization of digital strategies across content, video, inbound tactics, website, social media, and digital advertising such as content syndication, display, SEM, etc.
- Data-driven with an understanding of the best practices and functions of the technology and approaches that drive marketing program excellence
- Intellectually curious and passionate about delivering meaningful results
- Willingness to have fun, laugh, and be part of a great team invested in collective success
- Analytical to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Thrive in a dynamic, agile, and fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to keep learning new things!
What Sets us Apart?
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Excellent health benefits, PTO, holiday policies, & more!
- Opportunity to make a difference in a rapidly growing company
- Support and collaboration across the company
- Casual and flexible work environment