We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
What we are looking for:
We are hiring an accomplished and highly organized Campaign Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. The Campaign Marketing Manager will be a member of the Brand Marketing team and will be responsible for supporting the planning, alignment and execution of integrated campaigns that build our brand and support demand programs. Working collaboratively with demand generation, content, events, design, marketing operations, agencies and other external partners, the Campaign Marketing Manager will facilitate, monitor and ensure the successful execution and launch of campaigns.
About the Role:
- Develops and writes briefs for campaigns and programs and works closely with the media team, design team and external vendors on workflows, timelines and execution.
- Supports the translation of brand and product launch plans into go-to-market campaigns tactics and roadmap. Works across the organization with internal and external resources to build campaign resources.
- Collaborates with the demand generation media team and works closely with media partners to evaluate opportunities and aligns on media buy recommendations based upon overall campaign objectives. Provides day-to-day management and oversight of campaign activities and works across teams to ensure holistic dashboard / campaign calendar. Ensures visibility and provides status reports across key stakeholders.
- Leads the implementation of campaigns and delivers assets that adhere to core messages for a variety of campaign types.
- Works with the demand gen team to develop and share meaningful reporting on the success of our campaigns.
- BA/BS marketing, communications, advertising or related3-5 years experience in B2B marketing
- Experience creating and leading end-to-end campaign management Exceptional project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Experience working cross-functionally working with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description