Marketing Project Manager at CCC Intelligent Solutions
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries - insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more - to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC's network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC's success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC's tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC's mission is to keep people's lives moving forward when it matters most. As a technology leader powering the trillion-dollar automotive and insurance industries, the Marketing department is central to advancing awareness of the CCC brand while driving positive engagement with our employees. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for enabling the success of the Marketing Communications function at CCC, with primary focus on Events, both internal and external. Responsibilities will vary based on department needs and will also extend across the PR, Design, Digital, and Communications functions as priorities guide.The role requires flexibility, willingness to take on and tackle new assignments, and strong cross team collaboration.
- Assist in managing and executing events, to include hotel and tradeshow registration, event invitations, contract negotiations, shipping, catering, production/A/V, promotional orders, booth graphics, kit dissemination, budget, vendor, and staff management.
- Management of payment process and reconciliation for Event Marketing functions.
- Management of Company Store (vendor management, ordering, inventory, budget, graphics).
- Update and maintain Event Marketing budget.
- Identify and manage sponsorships (contracts, invoicing, execution, graphics).
- Research and create reports (i.e., research new event opportunities, create results reports).
- Manage intern (create work plan, manage time).
- Participate in creative brainstorming.
- Assist with various Marketing team tasks not listed here.
- 8+ years of experience in project management, including 5 years of event/trade show experience
- College degree preferred, CMP preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft systems, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to advance projects without having all the information, comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- Experience speaking with vendors and ability to communicate requirements and manage deliverables
- Strong collaborator who thrives in team environments
About the company:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC's top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company's success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms - underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.