Marketing Senior Associate- Portfolio
What you’ll be doing:
In this position you will report directly to the Head of Marketing for the Enova Small Business Lending Group to build customer relationships and drive existing customer portfolio performance by working on email, direct mail, and improving the website experience for our fast-growing business. You will be both a brand ambassador and the voice of the customer to build customer relationships. Our marketers use robust big data analyzing techniques to draw insights in order to make recommendations or improvements. You’ll work cross-functionally with internal departments (Analytics, Tech, Creative, Strategy and Operations, and Legal) as well marketing counterparts to implement and execute marketing campaigns that will drive business results. We are looking for a creative individual with a strong technical background, proven analytical skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
Your core priorities will be to:
- Campaign Management – Develop and implement automated email and direct mail marketing campaigns to drive existing customer portfolio performance. This includes identifying appropriate customer groups, developing campaign strategies, managing the creative development process (copy, design, coding), programming campaigns and testing.
- Adhere to email best practices –Maintain clean email marketing lists to minimize occurrences of unsubscribes, bounce rates and spam marks. Monitor deliverability, complaint rates, bounce rates and Sender Score rank to reduce risk of being blacklisted.
- Testing Programs – Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize email performance and evaluate email marketing strategy, including frequency, offer, audience, and content.
- Reporting and Analytics –Report and monitor retention performance and campaign performance including audience, promotions, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click-through rates and conversion. Report on results and provided insights and recommendations.
- Project Management – Manage projects that will drive existing customer retention. Translate strategic plan into projects and tasks. Prioritize, set project plan, monitor, deliver on milestones, remove roadblocks, and problem solve.
- Communication - Report on goal progress, forecasts, results, challenges, and achievements
- Collaboration- Partner with internal departments (legal, marketing analytics, creative services, business intelligence and tech) and marketing team members to execute projects and tests.
What you should have:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study. MBA a plus.
- Passion for problem solving and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them.
- Excellent organization, task and project management skills
- Ability to manage channel performance to achieve ‘big picture’ goals as well as accomplish smaller objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate professionally and concisely.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance.
- Ability to visualize data to make information more easily understood.
- An understanding of HTML coding, email best practices, and familiarity with the technical platforms on which campaigns are built and executed.
- Familiarity with database management.
- Solid Excel experience.
- Eagerness to develop new marketing skills and business acumen.
About our team:
Enova’s marketing departments unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus use integrated marketing strategies between e-mail, direct mail, print, TV, mobile SMS, OOH advertising, SEO, PPC, social media, display, leads management and affiliate partnerships to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and retain existing customers, develop brands that create a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.