Ensono is a well-funded private equity backed business headquartered in the USA that has expanded its presence internationally. Our core values are; honesty, collaboration, passion, curiosity and reliability. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions, with associated consultancy; unleashing our clients across all industry sectors, simplifying complex business challenges and delivering immediate value.
The Marketing Specialist, Global Marketing Operations is a critical role on the marketing team and for the company. The role drives insight–driven marketing decisions, with an emphasis in demand generation, by providing the analytical, operational, and technical foundation on which the team effectively runs and assesses its results. The role demands a professional, credible and dynamic individual who will thrive on working across the entire Ensono organization, is a natural team player and consensus builder, and is extremely comfortable working with data to ascertain insights and assess performance.
- Comprehensive oversight of marketing operations with emphasis on the alignment of data, technology and process to provide the foundational capability needed to support the varied functions of marketing while driving optimal results from limited funds.
- Balance the need for near-term results with the longer lead times generally associated with technology improvements, propose and develop business compromises that meet those competing needs, and be both receptive to ideas as well as assertive in presenting them.
- Serve as a liaison with other business units, in particular Product and Sales, to assist in developing effective marketing processes, ensure data integrity and maintain alignment to strategic goals.
- Oversee the marketing technology partners to ensure technical alignment is constantly monitored and preventive and/or corrective actions are taken to ensure data and results are clear and accurate.
- Establish and monitor the overall budget process, to include assessing budget vs plan vs forecast, tracking of requisitions and purchase orders, and assisting team members as needed to understand their budget status and supervise administrative actions as needed.
- Manage the marketing operations budget and supervise the supporting vendor relationships and contract renewals
- Support regional marketing teams by setting up marketing campaigns, ensuring correct tracking, and troubleshooting programs and related lists and reports
- Support execution of global campaigns that need to be closely aligned to the larger efforts of the marketing team.
- Support campaign setup, management and reporting across different digital platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn DemandBase)
- Monitor lead creation and flows and perform weekly maintenance and monitoring of data quality within the marketing database, including data enrichment/hygiene, list uploads, list segmentation, etc.
- Work closely with Sr. Marketing Operations Manager in daily operations and ad hoc requests, including helping to prepare presentations, create and maintain user enablement documentation
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support the daily operations of the marketing organization
- Understanding of overall demand generation, to include marketing automation, lead scoring and management, market segmentation and account-based marketing, campaign management, nurture campaigns, performance metrics and other related functions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or a related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing operations experience in the technology industry.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation with a preference for Marketo.
- Experience with paid media platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn and DemandBase or other ABM platforms
- Experience working in digital demand generation with lead capture (new client acquisition) and ABM
- Hands on proficiency in data and analytics including intent data.
- Financial proficiency and detailed budgeting skills in a complex corporate environment.
- Strong results-driven project management skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities.