Marketing Specialist - Social Media & Online Communities at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
Reporting to the Manager or Online Communities, the social media and online community specialist will support our global social media and online community efforts, fostering external & customer-focused engagement across multiple company-supported platforms.
This includes executing and measuring the impact of social media campaigns, supporting our marketing, recruitment, thought leadership, and corporate brand awareness efforts on a global scale. You will also support our customer-facing Relativity Community platform, focused on accelerating the growth of Relativity users and their organizations by providing the connections and resources they need to be successful - including Q&A interaction, best practice sharing, and online training.
Your Role in Action
- Support and implement social media initiatives, including developing content calendars, drafting and publishing on-brand social media posts to promote engagement and messaging across channels
- Develop an understanding of our corporate culture, customers, Relativity products and industry
- Manage social media and community analytics, compiling insights to inform strategy, and ensuring that applicable data is quickly available for cross-departmental use
- Manage company's internal social media employee engagement tool with an important focus on increasing employee engagement and support for social media campaigns
- Manage daily operations in the online Relativity Community, including moderation of conversations, gamification efforts, and resolution of customer questions and issues
- Monitor engagement and create content for publication on external employee and software review platforms, like Glassdoor, G2, and others
- Partner with the public relations team to ensure aligned messaging and promotion of company news announcements and earned media campaigns
- 3+ years in a marketing/communications role
- Experience in social media or corporate communications (at a global organization)
- Passion for managing relationships both online and in person, with experience making connections between both
- Understand communications best practices and follow company-specific brand guidelines
- Experience managing, writing, and editing online community and social content
- Understanding of social platforms and best practices
- Flexibility for moving between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, demonstrating why creative ideas can be measured for results
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.