Marketing Specialist at Walgreens
- Bachelor’s Degree OR HS Diploma/GED and at least 3 years of marketing experience such as product marketing, advertising, creative services or customer insights.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- BA Marketing, Advertising, Business or Journalism.
- At least 2 years of marketing experience such as product marketing, advertising, creative services or customer insights
- At least 2 years of experience integrated marketing or marketing analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and in environments with structured marketing processes.
- At least 2 years of experience working with budgets and project management.
- Experience in marketing analytics and understanding quantitative analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience using competitive and customer insights to refine marketing plans or campaigns.
- Experience in consumer package goods, healthcare or retail marketing.
- Experience developing marketing value propositions and positioning statements.
- Experience in marketing national, direct-to-consumer programs.
- Experience implementing both acquisition and retention marketing initiatives.
- Exposure to a regulated environment with privacy, compliance and legal guidelines.
- Experience in the Health and Wellness Industry (including Managed Care, Pharmaceuticals and Hospital Systems).
- Experience executing marketing programs for immunization services projects.
- Experience working in for-profit, corporate work environment.