Signal is looking for an ambitious Marketing Specialist. This role will provide broad exposure to all aspects of a B2B technology marketing department. You will be working on our inbound and outbound marketing efforts and partnering with our Sales organization. You will also own project coordination across our Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing efforts.
Our ideal candidates are hungry to learn how a startup disrupts the market, have some Hubspot knowledge and a natural sense of willingness to jump in on any task, big or small.
So, what would you be doing?
- Inbound marketing – Be an integral part of Support with planning and executing on of email marketing campaigns for events, webinars, surveys, demand generation, product launches, and customer engagement.
- Webinar Program - Own webinar promotion and logistics including organizing panelists and content, scheduling run-throughs, and creating an overall promotion plan.
- Social Media – Manage Signal brand and executive social media pages. Maintain social media editorial calendar and end-to-end social media measurement. Engage with media and industry influencers.
- Public Relations – Support press releases, industry interviews, speaking engagements, and award submissions.
- Events - Coordinate, plan and execute industry and Signal-led events
- Research – Partner with SMEs for competitive/client/content research needs, as well as additional research projects where appropriate.
- Provide cross-functional support to the entire marketing team as necessary and appropriate based on workload. Maintain project management checklists.
- Coordinate internal Signal resources - Work with the Signal sales, support, and product teams to manage the marketing and editorial content calendar, plan activities, and ensure information sharing and smooth project execution.
- Analytics - Create reports that measure marketing performance, such as tracking channels and conversions for various marketing initiatives (email campaigns, landing pages etc.).
- Copywriting - Write copy for our blog, social media, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other marketing communications.
What do we need from you:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a marketing department, and a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business.
- A serious interest in all things marketing and an enthusiasm to support our tech.
- Project management skills. You know when to push your team to meet deadlines and can do it in deft and collaborative manner.
- You are super organized and highly meticulous when it comes to details.
- You understand that at a startup, change happens, and take redirection as a challenge to make things better without a second thought.
- Strong writing skills. You enjoy the process of writing and developing compelling content to communicate your ideas.
- You are a hard worker. You are able to handle responsibility, learn quickly and contribute early.
Bonus Points for:
- Basic design skills.
- Prior experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, WordPress.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value culture and treating one another as adults. To support this we offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, like unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks, great colleagues.
Signal is the leading independent provider of data onboarding and identity resolution technology for the enterprise. Signal’s platform empowers marketers to enhance their customer experience by providing contextual relevance at all points of engagement, regardless of place or time.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world generating more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, appearing on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing companies each year between 2015 and 2018.
For more information, please visit: www.signal.co and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.