Marketing Specialist at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a super star Marketing Coordinator. You’re a multi-tasking, ten track mind having ar-teest with a built-in motor – you’ll need the motor because we don’t stop moving around here. You have the ability to change tracks midstream and you love it – no really change is your middle name. There’s lots to do around here and you love getting the job done right - the bar is set high and you like it that way. Teams are your favorite work environment and you’re comfortable towing the line to make all things right with the bigger picture. You’re also a rock star communicator with an unmatched attention to detail. If this is you then come bust down our doors and show us what you got!
We’re just gonna give it to you straight – you’ll:
- Act as the gatekeeper for the project management tool – review and assign tickets, monitor queues and escalate issues
- Pull and format reports in Excel
- Train new team members on how to use the tool and regularly share best practices
- Work with IT for tool troubleshooting and enhancements
- Support with special projects and other duties as needed
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Minimum three years of professional experience working with people, projects or both
- Enjoys learning and helping others
- Must be organized, personable and tech-savvy
- Skilled in MS Office applications
- Experience working with internal design teams and project management tools, specifically Jira Service Desk, preferred but not required
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.