Marketing Strategist at Relativity
- Take a co-leadership position with the ideation, research, drafting, prioritization, validation and implementation of each segment’s annual go-to-market plan.
- Work with the Senior Manager to operationalize and schedule key components of the go-to-market into actionable tactics, each tactic taking demonstrable steps towards supporting overall Industry Marketing Goals, Objectives and Strategies.
- Lead efforts to build out and update relevant playbooks matching key segment purchasing criteria. Keep playbooks evergreen with updated statistics and changed capabilities.
- Build out new relevant personas and keep personas updated based on frequent research, feedback loops with sales people following sales meetings and in-person meetings with clients in the persona roles.
- Close the loop on playbook and persona creation and modification by providing training to sales teams
- Assigning blog posts to writers
- Identifying gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Over Five years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in software industry preferred but not required