- Assist in building and implementing annual segment go-to-market plans - Work with the Senior Manager to operationalize and schedule key components of the go-to-market into actionable tactics, each tactic taking demonstrable steps towards supporting overall Industry Marketing Goals, Objectives, and Strategies.
- External Marketing Activities - Work with the Senior Manager to plan and build out segment-specific and relevant content tracks at Relativity Fest.
- Internal Marketing and Sales Support - Build out new relevant personas and keep personas updated based on frequent research, feedback loops with sales people following sales meetings and in-person meetings with clients in the persona roles.
- Cross-functional liaison with other marketing departments - Represent the industry marketing team cross-functionally for cooperation with departments across marketing and to ensure that our team goals are met.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in a Saas company
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on customer service
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Portray a professional image
- Knowledge of or interest in software industry preferred but not required