Marketing & Trade Show Coordinator at Keeper Security, Inc.
The Marketing & Trade Show Coordinator will play an integral part to the Marketing team, with a primary focus on supporting the company's B2B awareness generation and growth through industry conferences and trade shows. This position is ideal for an eager, detail-oriented planner who wants to be at the epicenter of an increasingly important, high-profile program within a growing company.
- Coordinate registration for Keeper Security attendance at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Work with marketing and sales departments to identify company representatives who will attend trade shows and ensure attending personnel are fully briefed and prepared for the event.
- Order all show services to support the event.
- Pack and ship booth and supplies and ensure that booths and supplies are delivered on time for each show.
- Verify booths are returned in good condition and arrange for any repairs and cleaning as needed.
- Occasionally travel to various trade shows throughout the US and Europe to assist with logistics and management of the show.
- Manage Keeper merchandise inventory (storage, ordering, fulfillment)
- Coordinate marketing projects through design and engineering using JIRA project
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 3+ years of trade show management experience
- Ability to effectively manage projects, including establishing timelines, action items, budget needs and expected outcomes.
- Must be flexible for a fast paced and changing work setting while maintaining a positive attitude in a customer service environment.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of the team
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to influence without authority with multiple levels of management.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- Good problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.