Marketing User Experience Designer at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for supporting the experiential design of user experiences, utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to define problems, prototyping useful and attractive online tools and landing pages, and collaborating with team members and business partners to maintain and refine brand standards. Partners with analytics and planning teams to identify user-centric research to ensure the correct issues are solved and to deliver new or improved products that meet user needs.
- Supports the development and/or improvement of customer-user experiences at various points of our customers’ lifecycle.
- Creates prototypes and translates research and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, and high–fidelity user interface mockups.
- Partners with brand partners to create software experiences based within brand guidelines.
- Designs production-ready materials and releases files.
- Partners with front-end and back-end developers to translate interactive prototypes into code.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years of user-experience design across diverse client portfolios and media, including print, digital, online-video, social/content, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of user-experience design across diverse client portfolios and media, including print, digital, online-video, social/content, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 1+ years of experience in credit card/financial services, advertising agency, project management, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.