Measurement Manager (Remote) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human connections. Through an integrated suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn rich human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
The Measurement Manager sits within the Professional Services area of our Email Practice. The role will work closely with the VP, Measurement & Activation, to support strategic growth of the EPCM product and services solution offerings suite. It showcases insights for impact on business outcomes leveraging strengths across data, marketing strategy, predictive analytics, business intelligence and solution development. The candidate leads cross-functional teams towards delivering simpler, faster and more actionable knowledge for PCM clients; as such, a strong voice of client authority blended with experience in synthesizing results for digital marketing impact is important.
The position serves as trusted advisor and subject matter expert to guide Epsilon people, process and technology in synergy towards delivering quantifiable value for clients. In additional to email, SMS and push messaging, a background in CRM, loyalty and omni-channel campaign development is desired for continued synergy with Epsilon PeopleCloud integration. Pursing a vision for solving client pain points while designing features, functionality and data in proving so, in tandem with strengthening organizational muscle to differentiate Epsilon, means the Measurement Manager is a multi-faceted leader with unique ability to balance qualitative persuasion with quantitative rigor.
The successful candidate has strong presentation & communication skills to instill a ‘culture of performance’ within the organization, and telegraph this vision with clients and prospects. The role includes assessing performance and articulating value being delivered to clients that best position Epsilon for advancing cross-sell, up-sell and net new sales opportunities.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be a thought leader in the digital marketing space and will have an excellent ability to solve challenging business problems, guide a vision through execution and analyze and optimize results. Knowledge and understanding of test and learn strategies fostering a culture of experimentation are a must.
- Demonstrably grow client footprint with new Performance Insights business intelligence module, consulting and guiding client services teams to sell in, launch and derive value from it
- Maintain a supply chain of continued innovation enhancements with Product team that transform client objectives into greater Performance Insights maturity
- KPI measurement design lead for new or improved EPCM solutions & services ensuring incremental results can be derived in a simplified, meaningful and impactful manner
- Can demonstrate lift via differentiated test & learn, data, personalization, journey and campaign strategies
- Partner with analytics & strategy to continually enrich PCM offerings with richer predictive intelligence and business application
- Crystallize Client Wins with testimonials or case studies alongside Epsilon Wins of increased revenue from better measurement
- Serve as SME topically, creating a center of excellence for insight into how clients are using features, how those features are improving client business and insight in to measures of success and then turning that into a narrative for the business
- Evolve measurement, reporting & insights as an everyday practice area within the organization
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.