Media Manager at RXBAR
We’re looking for a Media Manager to join our Integrated Marketing team in Chicago, IL. Here's what that means in detail:
- In partnership with buying agency, you’ll lead our efforts to define Insurgent Brands’ media strategies (digital and traditional) to drive online and offline purchases, while increasing awareness for all brands. You’ll ensure that campaigns are executed with excellence and passion and be able to clearly show successes and narrate learnings.
- Work cross-functionally with organic social, experiential, communications, creative, retail and brand teams, driving integrated strategies and impactful solutions.
- Oversee day to day management of buying agency, quickly establishing benchmarks and exceeding performance. You’ll create a successful partnership and consider them an extension of the Insurgent Brands team. From time to time, we’ll run campaigns internally and you’ll be responsible for the activation of them.
- Analyze data and leverage those insights into actionable initiatives which can be optimized to exceed KPI targets. Provide reports, analyses, and insights into improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- You’ll oversee all working and non-working budgets, ensuring complete accuracy and fiscal responsibility based on business performance.
- Oversee Media Specialist’s growth and development. You’ll lead by example while developing, motivating and coaching.
- Above all, you have high attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and live every day with an entrepreneurial mindset. You have the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills. You have a passion for growing brands and our role in shaping them
- You have 5-7 years’ experience. Global experience a plus. Agency management preferred.
What’s important to the team?
This year, the Integrated Marketing team is focused on building best-in-class strategies, innovative executions and impeccable measurement across all of our product lines, to ensure the RX Brands are set up for success as we continue to grow and evolve.
Does this remind you of you? We’re looking forward to reviewing your application!
About us: RX is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RX simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.