Do you subconsciously judge ads on Instagram? Do campaign structures, bid strategies and audience targeting excite you? Do you screenshot new Google Ad formats? If you’re looking to grow your digital marketing skills, come join our Marketing Services team!
We’re seeking a candidate who can develop creative strategies for clients, execute winning campaigns and present compelling results. We want someone who can not only execute the tactical elements of a campaign, but also provide insightful strategy. Our Media Specialists act on data, thrive on ROI and enjoy working alongside a team.
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands
Role and Responsibilities
- Craft and manage daily operations for paid campaigns on Social Media & Paid Search platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads & Microsoft Ads)
- Establish strong relationships with clients, contributing to client calls and internal meetings
- Provide reporting, insights and monthly dashboards using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Mange monthly budgets and actively work to achieve client goals
- Stay informed of industry and platform best practices and new technologies
- Develop strategic growth plans and work with Account Management team to grow accounts
- Be a curious learner, an autonomous worker and a team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or post-grad in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 1 to 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth working knowledge of social media and paid search platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Ads & Microsoft Ads)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytics capability
- Google Ads certifications or social media platforms a plus
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.