Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Director, Client & Media Services, the Manager, Client and Media Services will be responsible for managing a team of digital media specialists and associates that develop and execute media recommendations on behalf of clients. Individuals in this role will regularly attend and contribute to client meetings, offering points-of-view, recommendations and ideas for optimizing campaign performance and digital media budgets. A core component of this position is working with the team to ensure high levels of client satisfaction are delivered.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With Raving Fan service at the center of their work, Centro's Client and Media Services team researches, plans, and buys media for agencies and brands. Basis is at the foundation of all their tasks—from research and vendor communication, to optimization and campaign visualization – and everything in between. This strategic and focused team shares the common goal of helping their clients to become smarter, faster and more effective at what they do.
- Responsible for driving client retention and supporting revenue growth.
- Guide the digital media specialists to align client objectives with KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance
- Guide conversations and help your team plan and execute holistic media strategies using both site direct and programmatic buys.
- Participate in client RFPs and daily requests by identifying, evaluating, brainstorming and recommending new opportunities alongside the team. Provide strategic direction and dissemination of work to assigned team
- Develop strong partnership with the client development team/account leads
- Prioritize client needs and be resourceful while finding solutions to solve client problems
- Contribute to the team's knowledge through identifying training needs and providing input for educational initiatives
- Deliver exceptional client service, with ability to be the face of Centro to clients for specific accounts
- Responsible for 1:1 meetings with direct reports and onboarding new hires
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base through hands-on mentoring, training, participation in regional calls/meetings and meeting with publishers to maintain a strong understanding of the digital media industry
- Lead by example, supporting Centro's values and positively contributing to the culture.
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Proven track record of leadership/mentoring
- Proven communication and negotiation skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- Proven organization skills
- Eager to learn
- Strategic thinking and proactive client servicing skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.