Mgr, Digital Media, Zoro Tools
ZORO is creating innovative digital solutions that are transforming the MRO Industry. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, uber growth team.
Working closely with the Sr. Director, Customer Acquisition, the role will be empowered to devise, deploy, measure and evolve the company’s overall multi-channel digital marketing systems.
- Create digital media campaigns according to marketing strategy brief.
- Prepare and deliver analytics reports, in-depth analysis and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity for specific actions to improve messaging.
- Assist with the validation of pre- and post-production analytics, tagging, and data integrity.
- Maximize technology platforms to aggregate multiple digital data sources and provide cross platform insights.
- Execute both site direct and programmatic media buys.
- Monitor campaign performance and own all programmatic optimizations.
- Monitor website conversion performance and create a plan to elevate areas that are underperforming.
- Help paid search team with projects as time permits.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in marketing, business or a relevant field.
- 5-8 years of work experience required in digital media execution, analytics, and SEM preferably in an ecommerce or retail environment.
- SEM experience a plus
- Evangelize digital analytics, data governance, and best practices across the organization.
- Solid analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interface experience.
- A self-starter with efficient time management and strong problem solving skills.
- Financial acumen with regard to budgeting, projections and revenue metrics.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation and analytical skills -with strong attention to detail.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.