Omnichannel Growth Strategy Director at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for intelligent, driven professionals to lead our Omnichannel initiative. You’ll be responsible for developing our long-term GTM strategy and executing/operationalizing that plan in order to hit P&L targets for the business. Additionally, this person will need to closely follow market trends and competitive dynamics to ensure that we maintain our market leadership position.
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
What You’ll Do
- Set strategic course and GTM strategy for the Omnichannel business, including defining the business goals, settling quarterly and annual priorities and ensuring company-wide execution
- Partner closely with the Product team to develop long-term product strategy and prioritize new product features required to win in this space
- Responsible for the performance and growth of the Omnichannel business including P&L and budget; identify and build a path to continuously increase SoC; move towards “expansion” smartly and efficiently
- Partner cross-functionally with various teams (including Product, Finance, Marketing, Credit, Merchant Pricing, Client Success, Capital Markets, Partnerships) to drive alignment and execute against Omnichannel business goals
- Work closely with Sales, Client Success and Marketing leadership on revenue growth priorities
- Track and report progress on a monthly basis and gain buy-in from the executive team on key decisions; this is a highly visible role at the company
- Leverage deep market knowledge and internal data insights to identify and evaluate complex, open-ended questions and present findings in a clear and concise manner to cross-functional stakeholders
- This role will require traveling to retail locations (up to 20% of their time)
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the retail and lending industry for the better
- 10+ years of of Omni retail experience in a leadership capacity
- Experience growing a new product or market in retail environment from inception to scale, and driving towards long-term profitability
- Proactive Leadership: Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects, & navigates ambiguity with grace
- Collaborative: Outgoing team player excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Communication & Relationships: Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with industry leaders
- Analytical: Understands P&L and quantitative levers used by our clients
- Objectivity: Able to look beyond biases and opinions to deliver the best possible solution for Affirm and customers
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
- A curious, entrepreneurial leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative. You’re able to develop a deep understanding of - and empathy for - our partners’ needs
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.