Online Community Leader
Want to work at Chicago’s hottest startup? FourKites is looking for an experienced Online Community Leader to support and develop our rapidly growing customer community.
In this role, you’ll report to the Chief Product Office and work to build a rapport with our community and develop scalable programs based on member analytics. You’ll be the primary line of communication between our internal team and our community members. You’ll manage day-to-day operations and drive programs to increase the value of the community in several key areas including robust communication, engagement, and evangelism in support of self-service objectives. You’ll also be involved in supporting derivative portals, including the community we plan to develop for our partners.
- Work with customers, our product and customer success teams to develop and implement a successful community strategy incorporating engagement, content and communications
- Act as the voice of the community via daily moderation including reviewing discussions, replying and probing on posts and escalating member feedback
- Track performance metrics and inform development of proactive engagement strategies
- Inform our clients’ business objectives by interpreting, analyzing and synthesizing research data into meaningful stories
- Act as the primary project manager on your accounts, communicating timelines, activity, status, etc. with your teams and clients
- Based on audience, content, and search analytics, develop strategies and programs to increase usage and engagement to drive self-help (including case deflection)
- Monitor and implement new Salesforce Community Cloud features
- Help develop and support derivative community sites
- 3+ years of community management experience, preferably for an online SaaS platform, showing gradual growth and engagement of members
- Independent self starter comfortable with executive-level communication
- Product management/product marketing experience is a plus
- Stellar academic background. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline (Math, economics, statistics or similar).
- Experience implementing, monitoring, and improving search using metadata and other strategies
- Analytical & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch).
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Must enjoy the challenges and opportunities of a start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and drive
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers