Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. We give consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest and help businesses increase conversions and expand their customer base.
Affirm is looking for an outstanding Organic Growth Marketing Manager to join our Growth & Integrated Marketing team. In this role, you’ll help define the roadmap for how we scale our site traffic, performance and conversion for both our consumer and merchant audiences. You’ll build and execute on organic acquisition and web strategies that will acquire first-time visitors, re-engage existing users, and generate leads from businesses interested in partnering with Affirm.
The ideal candidate will understand both B2C and B2B business requirements and help create and execute on marketing strategies that will improve SEO performance, continuously optimize conversion funnels, and build a website that delights and converts consumers and merchants alike.
This role is highly collaborative. You will work across product, engineering, analytics and marketing stakeholders to translate business needs into innovative strategies and campaigns that perform, and constantly iterate and explore new ways to drive organic growth.
What you’ll do
- Help develop and execute on the organic growth vision, strategy, and reporting cadence for our website
- Be hands-on with SEO strategies and tactics that will bring high-intent organic B2B and B2C visitors
- Build A/B testing roadmaps and work with Analytics teams to continuously optimize our website to increase conversions
- Evolve Affirm.com into a true shopping and discovery platform for consumers while also making it an educational and persuasive place for businesses to learn more about the benefits of partnering with Affirm
- Collaborate across functions – including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Security, and Legal – to launch campaigns and new web experiences that drive conversions while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Work closely with Analytics to monitor traffic and performance and identify actionable insights to grow our organic presence and improve user experience and conversion.
What we look for
- 5-7 years of experience driving strategy and execution of impactful organic search optimization or relevant web projects
- Strong track record of leading successful projects across in-house or agency roles working on a site with a high proportion of traffic coming from organic search
- Experience with conversion rate optimization, including running a/b tests
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communications skills
- Proactive, organized, curious, entrepreneurial problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and a testing-and-learning mentality
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, ability to react to shifting priorities
- Ability to be both strategic and have strong attention-to-detail
- Experience with web analytics, optimization, and SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, Optimizely, and Hotjar. Experience implementing analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work with technical SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills; international SEO experience a plus
- Experience with finance, mobile apps, ecommerce, or payments is a plus