Outreach Operations Specialist
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 480,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated, creative Outreach Operations Specialist to jump in and contribute to the outreach team which is responsible for user acquisition as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content. We are looking for someone with an analytical eye who’s not afraid to try new things and who’s always on the lookout for better, more efficient processes and tools. This role will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on a variety of key company and team metrics. Members of the outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, including product, marketing, and sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams to align cross-functional processes
- Support development of end-to-end analytics to provide team with data required to make critical decisions
- Coordinate review moderation between our full-time and freelance teams
- Assist with targeted review generation to drive high-value reviews
- Develop and run reports on all relevant company and team metrics
- Assist with planning and tracking of performance and spend for marketing campaigns
- Monitor performance and suggest improvements as needed
- Continuously document and analyze operational processes to find and implement new efficiencies
- You have 1-3 years of experience in marketing operations or a related role.
- You have strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail.
- You are a proactive self-starter and able to work both independently and with a small team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things.
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements.
- You have strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content (ideal but not required).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.