Paid Media Coordinator
Paid media is one of the top pillars of Reverb's growth strategy. From helping new users find great deals to inspiring millions of musicians with our video content, the paid media team plays a central role in growing Reverb's community of musicians. If you want to work with a talented, growth-oriented team in an environment that values creativity, autonomy, and encourages calculated risk-taking, you'll be right at home here.
You have an insatiable appetite for all things growth. Guided by ROAS, CAC, and LTV, you’re passionate about designing and executing tests to improve your metrics. You thrive in a fast paced setting and aren’t afraid to jump on an opportunity to scale. You stay on top of ad changes and announcements and are eager to test out new tools and channels. You’re excited to join a small team where you can have a big impact at a rapidly expanding company.
As a strategic contributor to Reverb’s paid media your job is to own portions of Reverb’s media strategy across Google Adwords and Facebook including:
- Launch of domestic Facebook ad campaigns
- Digital asset management - coordinating video, image and copy assets for ad campaigns.
- Audience Management - ensuring remarketing, lookalikes and suppression lists are up to date
- Analyze performance to scale/pause campaigns as necessary
- Summarize and communicate campaign performance to multiple stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and expand scope of domestic search campaigns.
- Monitor performance of new campaigns and adjust bids/keywords accordingly.
- Audience Management - ensuring audiences are up to date and are being used effectively
- Coordinate with listings team to ensure compliance with Google policies
- 2+ years of successful paid media experience (Adwords, Facebook)
- Strong knowledge of music gear and industry.
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication and ability to self-manage
- Comfort using spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Startup experience preferred
- International marketing experience a plus
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.