Neighborhoods.com is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to create and optimize paid media advertising to improve online reach, strengthen engagement and support larger marketing and business objectives.
Neighborhoods.com is the first online real estate resource to put the neighborhood at the center of the home search. Our platforms, 55places.com and Neighborhoods.com, invite users to imagine their life in a new area by providing a local’s perspective, including detailed descriptions and resident reviews of schools, amenities, and the surrounding community.
What you’ll be doing as our Paid Media Specialist:
- Running campaigns across marketing channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, and Video
- Monitoring to identify trends
- Recommending program optimizations using knowledge of platform-specific capabilities and integrated media opportunities
- Building and optimizing Paid Search campaigns from top to bottom, including keyword research, writing ad copy and uploading the campaigns to search engines
- Paid Social campaigns, including building ads and audiences
- Compiling ad specifications and deadlines to share with internal and external partners
- Leveraging tracking URLs and building/implementing third-party ad serving tags for various digital placements
- Collaborating with other teams to align Paid Media and product strategies
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience running paid advertising campaigns
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Google Analytics and/or Google Data Studio experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- 401k with match
- Flexible PTO
Remote during COVID
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.