Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's national Paid Search team drives the execution of performance-based results to solve business challenges such as increasing revenue and driving customer loyalty. These highly motivated multi-taskers are dedicated to continuous education on the value, tactics, and evolution of paid search for both internal teams and external stakeholders. Although many tasks are performed independently, collaboration with internal teams is crucial to their success. This is a supportive, analytical, and service-based team that achieves ad excellence via best practices, bidding strategies, creative testing, and beta opportunities.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for managing Paid Search accounts and their daily responsibilities including RFP estimates, account creations, implementation, optimizations, pacing and reporting. In addition, you will be working on a mixture of account sizes and clients. You will contribute by:
- Learning and developing mastery of all elements and tactics of search engine marketing, and how it fits into larger digital plans
- Providing volume estimates for RFP requests
- Developing keyword and ad copy builds according to best practices
- Optimizing accounts on a regular basis to meet goals and improve campaign performance
- Ensuring all accounts pace according to budgets
- Providing accurate reporting and insights as well as fulfill ad hoc requests
- Interfacing with Client & Media Services team on all campaigns
- Providing training on search reporting tools (such as Kenshoo and Google Ads) to clients and account management teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0.5-1.5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to pull and analyze reports on Google Ads, Bing search engines and Kenshoo
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of third party bid management system (Kenshoo)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Editor Tools
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, & search engine optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Search Ads 360 experience
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- Experience executing daily management of paid search campaigns based on strategic approach & recommendations
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Centro is committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees to do their best work. We believe results matter more than where they are produced. Currently, we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work: in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.