WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's national Paid Search team drives the execution of performance-based results to solve business challenges such as increasing revenue and driving customer loyalty. These highly motivated multi-taskers are dedicated to continuous education on the value, tactics, and evolution of paid search for both internal teams and external stakeholders. Although many tasks are performed independently, collaboration with internal teams is crucial to their success. This is a supportive, analytical, and service-based team that achieves ad excellence via best practices, bidding strategies, creative testing, and beta opportunities.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for managing Paid Search accounts and their daily responsibilities including RFP estimates, account creations, implementation, optimizations, pacing and reporting. In addition, you will be working on a mixture of account sizes and clients. You will contribute by:
- Learning and developing mastery of all elements and tactics of search engine marketing, and how it fits into larger digital plans
- Providing volume estimates for RFP requests
- Developing keyword and ad copy builds according to best practices
- Optimizing accounts on a regular basis to meet goals and improve campaign performance
- Ensuring all accounts pace according to budgets
- Providing accurate reporting and insights as well as fulfill ad hoc requests
- Interfacing with Client & Media Services team on all campaigns
- Providing training on search reporting tools (such as Kenshoo and Google Ads) to clients and account management teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0.5-1.5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to pull and analyze reports on Google Ads, Bing search engines and Kenshoo
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of third party bid management system (Kenshoo)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Editor Tools
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest and passion for advertising, digital media, & search engine optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Search Ads 360 experience
- Agency experience
- Client facing experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
- Experience executing daily management of paid search campaigns based on strategic approach & recommendations
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.